19/01/2019

On Becoming

Whether we realize it or not, we are becoming our parents in a way or another.
Good. Or bad.

A splash of genetics or somewhat an environmental confirmation that our body has devour, becomes what we are today.

I'm not sure when I heard my father tonight, creating a fuss over a simple thing in a very cukup-cukup makan restaurant, and I felt ashamed and embarrassed (while promising myself to never eat with him again, outside; like I promised before, over and over again) but yet, I almost did the same thing at another restaurant during my lunch time.

Well, that's not good. From the look of it, I can blame it on their parenting but on another level, really, what should (and can) I do about it? 

That's the bigger thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets