28/03/2017

In Love

It's been a while (this has to be the most used phrase in my blog XD)
BUT...

I'm back again!

Yip! yip!

*KingCoco style*



Anyway, I'm not supposed to be here for too long but...

can I tell you a secret?

I already told you in the title actually.



Yup,

I'm so much in love. Like wha...
Hahah. Yes, you read that right.

And let me tell you, she is so perfect.
She's the kind of person who fits my missing piece.
She's also the one with all of the stuff that I said when someone asked me what kind of girl would I love to have as my girl and to be really damn honest, that's a lot of list and she's all that. Can you believe it?

I can't tell you exactly how she's the perfect one but trust me when I say so.

Oh man.
How in the heaven, I managed to actually find her, right?

God's being so nice to me nowadays.
Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets