16/01/2016

Friends

 I mean, the reason why I am friending a person is to have mutual happiness. That's why I can't seems to find a stable friendship as the story unfolds. The happiness just vanish. Sometimes it's me, or I rather say most of the time but I have a reason for everything that I do. I may be quite narcissist but one thing for sure I know is that I am a nice person. I don't do bad just for the sake of satisfaction or jealousy. So that's how I know that I am the good guy in this story.

 As things get worse, I am getting more lonely. I felt as if I have nobody. No one that wanna be or I want to be by my side. Things are not falling in place.

 I've been wanting to write happy or fun post in my blog but it's as if world just doesn't allow that. If and only if, right?

Source : Google


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets