09/01/2016

The New Chapitre

It's been a while since New Year but I guess it's not too late for me to say, "Happy New Year" dear readers (who might not be any) Hahah.

Regardless,

I think it's best for me to comment on the passing year. 2015 was full of colors. I mean, there's a lot of stuff happened.

I lived alone for a year and sold my cats to settle out my depression problem, having to repeat my exam to pass my third year (as I always did) of medical school and getting to know with a lot of new cliques. Not bad, not bad...

I also spent a lot of times with orator related activities such as being the Chairman of Irbid's Orator Club, involved in debates and poetry readings. Plus writing oriented activities, by being one of the committee member for Irbid's Writing Club (KPI) and I wrote few more published poems (not as much as I used to) and I should take note of this because I want writing to be one of a must.


Other than that, I take pride on how I chose my friends. I mean, I don't usually get to know a lot of people unless they are gonna be a good friend of mine. And somehow I did succeed in finding few more cliques for me to hang out with and depend to. Although, unfortunately I also unfriended few of them due to some disputes and most of them are my faults but I deemed necessary for those 'close' friendships to end for greater good (on their side of course).

However, things are supposed to get better this year.

There are few things that I must put as my priority this year and I have to be more systematic and productive to make sure I excel. These are things that I must focus and put on top of my list:

1. Study

Clinical year is not going to be easy. Passing the year and getting mark just on the fence aren't helping me. I have to study everyday and make sure I'm aware of how important it is for me to be more enthusiastic in learning medics. It's not boring thus I'm just hoping for my laziness to stop.

2. Writing
I wanna do it so much but I'm a little bit losing my passion so I need to gain it back. The problem with my writing is because I believe I've stopped reading for years. So, I need to read more to write more. They come in a package. But yeah, writing is a must. It's one of the thing that I wanna live with.

3. NGO
I should not set aside NGOs. Though I'm not interested so much to find anything outside my circle, I still have certain NGOs that I can contribute to, eg: Ikram and MYMT. I have just to organize my life well enough to fit these.

4. Relationships
First of all, I need to conquer and be so good at all of what I said before. Greatly. And at the same time enjoy my time with my friends and acquaintances. I'm somewhat on a mission to prove to people that being successful is not by shutting your socials. Because I have problem with people who chose to be successful by ignoring their loved ones. This is not what it should be. It just doesn't make sense. You are being successful not just for you but also for others. But by trying to earn your success, if you have to desert others, what is the purpose then? So, despite everything, learn to balance.

So I guess balance is the key for all of these. I've also got a lot of other stuff to insert in my New Year's resolutions such as keeping myself fit, managing my expenses, to bake a lot more and also to get a Scottish Fold but for now, those four are the main things I should look at and try to achieve.

And again, it's all about balance.


So, as cliche as it may sound,

2016, please be nice to me okay? Love you!

Toodles.

Source : Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets